Monday, April 1, 2013

Maybe I've been doing it wrong?

I claim no ownership of this photo from www.ramtrucks.com

So, I've come to the conclusion that perhaps riding a bike everywhere, all the time isn't the greatest idea. In the rain? In the snow? Carrying snowblowers? What kind of example am I setting for my children? Besides, I really need to diversify my exercise routine. Honestly, my gut proves that two hours of daily biking will do little to improve one's health. I'm thinking about buying Motor Trend's 2013 Truck of the Year, the Dodge 1500, but I'm not sure where to park it, as I live in a city. But on the other hand, Boston provides plenty of free (and/or practically free) parking all over Boston, on both sides of the street. I think I'm going to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment